Saturday, May 24, 2008

painting with lotta


would like to invite you to join me and my friends to do some fabric printing together.
I have carved out some of my designs in rubber and potato stamps and it would be lovely if you wanted to join in and try them out. I will share some simple techniques and together we will print on cotton fabric swatches.
There will also be wine, plenty of inks and stencils and happy music to get inspired by.
SAN FRANCISCO:
Saturday
June 7th
5-8 pm

at:
Craft Gym
1452 Bush Street
(between Van Ness & Polk)

Please click here for a map: MAP
My good friend Alicia will spins some happy tunes.


BROOKLYN:
Friday
June 13th
5-8 pm

at:
Lotta's Studio
119 8th Street , #215
(between 2nd and 3rd Ave)

click here for a map: MAP
My friend Lawrence will spin some music to get us into the mood.

No comments: