Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paul Newman






Paul Newman famous for his movie career that lasted over 50 years dies on Friday at 83.
I met him once when i was 12. My parents took my brother and I to the Nascar races one year and we got to chill out down by the pit. He was sitting there reading a paper and watching the race. I remember thinking as i was introduced to him that he was a great guy. Of course probably the first movie i remember with him is the Color of Money with Tom Cruise. Dam that was a good movie. MY dog also is completely in love with his organic peanut butter dog treats..
I know that's not a total cause to like someone but i just always thought he was a cool dude fighting for rights he believed in and being very skilled in his trade.

1 comment:

Mari said...

he was so handsome.. and the most handsome old man i've ever seen... rip.