Saturday, May 8, 2010

F you i won't do what you tell me


buffalo in the summer

the woods in upstate New York

Michigan in the winter


waffle truck madness late night

me on the 18th floor looking cross the river to my lover


my two favorite blondes

Chinese new year in chinatown nyc

the rainforest in hawaii

jazz music at a mexican restaurant


brooklyn museum the final death of a great camera

the lower east side in front of the now gone plum & pear stores

xmas time in the edwards lovely household

my favorite anonymous agent

cape code in the summertime with dogness

the city from my window at work

governs island for jazz fest

midtown in all its glory

i am the heat on stage

hot summer nights and the whiskey i sleep next to

the grand palace

looking up town from midtown, nyc

the best summers in cape code

some of my favorite pictures i've taken are blurry ones. i have a special place in my heart for the photos that others would deem less than. i think their blurry lines and dreaminess make the picture so much more a happy accident then anything else. It also proves that just because you have a digital camera and can shoot a hundred f-ing snaps doesn't mean you are capturing the true beauty in a photo.

No comments: